Sunday, May 07, 2017

A trip back to MHS with Kimi!!

I had the most amazing morning/afternoon with Kimi!! We went to Milpitas High School to visit our Anatomy & Physiology teacher from our senior year (1987!) , Eric Hentschke!! Mr Hentschke is retiring next month after having taught at MHS for 38 years!! Kimi had read a news clip saying that some of his former students were meeting him in his classroom today to help clean out his classroom. She contacted him to offer our help, but he said he already had plenty, but asked if we could come for a visit instead. We had a wonderful visit. He was always one of my favorite teachers, and I have many fond memories of his class. Congratulations, Mr Hentschke!!

Kimi and I also had a celebratory lunch for our Birthdays, which are only 15 days apart. Happy early Birthday to you, Kimi!! I love that we've been celebrating our Birthdays since we turned 14. ❤️






No comments: