Friday, December 02, 2016

glassybaby partner for December!



The glassybay store on Union Street in San Francisco has selected In Our Lifetime (the non-profit which supports the Immediate Impact Walk) to partner with during the entire month of December! That means that 10% of all glassybaby sales (those which are not already affiliated with other non-profits) will be going to In Our Lifetime! The funds from this partnership will be going toawrds In Our Lifetime's new "Shoulder-to-Shoulder - the Marcia Peterson Memorial Fund", which will be focusing on women under 50 with metastatic breast cancer.

I will be hosting a glassybaby event in my house in San Francisco on December 17th. I hope you'll be able to join me. I haven't had an in-house event in a few years, but the previous ones have been really special. We will have hundreds of glassybaby available to purchase and decorating my home. I'll have light bites and refreshments to enjoy while you shop.

Unable to make it to my party, or go to glassybaby's Union Street store in the month of December but still want to support In Our Lifetime? You can easily place your order over phone - anytime Dec 1st through the 31st - to ensure we get credit for each sale. Phone: 415-423-3694. Shipping is always free!

No comments: