Friday, August 12, 2011

Pink Party!!

Last night, two of my Warming Hut Hottie teammates held a "Pink Party" fundraiser at the Cat's Club in San Francisco. It was a really fun evening, with "walktinis", raffle tickets, auction items, and a Go-Go cage filled with pink helium balloons!

A bunch of the Hotties came to represent, and support Lori and Buffie.


Hotties all dressed up! (we hardly recognized each other with hair and make-up done, and wearing non-workout clothes!)

Earlier in the day, I remembered that I have very little pink in my wardrobe. I thought it would be fun to find a hot pink feather boa to wear with my zebra print dress. My facebook status yesterday afternoon:

I ♥ my neighborhood. Where else can you think, "You know, I'd really like to get a hot pink feather boa for the party tonight" and know exactly where to go for one?! :)

The hot pink feather boa did the job!


Sporting the hot pink feather boa!

Thanks, Lori and Buffie for organizing and hosting such a great event. I hope it was a tremendously successful fundraiser!!!

No comments: