Sunday, November 14, 2010

Warming Hut Hotties Training Video

I know it's been almost two weeks since the last time I posted! Sorry about that. I have a lot of photos and thoughts to post, but somehow, they never made it up.

We had a Warming Hut Hotties Reunion gathering last night, which was just wonderful. Linda, our fearless and amazing leader hosted the gathering, cooked amazing food, and even found time to make memory videos of the 3 Day walk.

Today, she posted yet another video - a compilation of photos from the 24 weeks of training before the event. I joined the group the first weekend of August. I think most of these photos are from the period of time that I was with them.

It gives an amazing summary of the walks we did, stairs we climbed, and gorgeous sites that we saw. Waking up, and getting started as early as 6am, walking anywhere from 12 miles to 20 miles a day.

Thank you, Linda, for everything that you've done and continue to do for this incredible group - I'm so proud and happy to be a part of the Warming Hut Hotties! :)

2010 Training from WARMING HUT HOTTIES on Vimeo.

No comments: