Monday, June 01, 2009

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

...i am such a geek...

So, yes, I play Xbox 360, I like first person shoot-em-up games like Ghost Recon, Halo and Gears of War.

But I have to admit, that I think my favorite game over the past 8 or so years of playing Xbox, may have to be LEGO: Star Wars.

I know... it's a kid's game, but it amuses me so. It's clever, funny, and a pretty fun game to play.

So, I'm pretty exited to see that the folks at Lego are releasing a Lego Harry Potter game next year! It's going to cover years 1-4.

I like this idea a lot. I'm playing the Lego Batman game right now, and although I haven't gotten too far yet, it's just okay. There's no specific story line, like in Star Wars, Indiana Jones, or now, Harry Potter, so I don't think it's quite as intriguing.

No comments: