Thursday, May 03, 2007

No, we're not addicted...

we could stop at any time. really.


Dick explains the game of Craps to Noe.

It's like having a little bit of Vegas at home! (But we're not addicted!)

Saturday morning, Dick and I went out on a quest to find a set of poker chips. We found a really nice set of ceramic chip (half off!) at Big 5 Sporting Goods (of all places).

When we came home, we went on the internet and found this 3-in-1 Poker/Blackjack/Craps table top - complete with cup holders, and chip holders! We couldn't resist. Dick has been teaching me craps by using a little travel-version that I bought him for Christmas last year. It was getting difficult to play using these tiny little chips.

Anyhow, the new table top came via UPS yesterday, and I gotta say: it's pretty cool! (but, we're not addicted.)

The quality is actually quite good, and, along with our new set of chips, our game of Craps was really fun! Plus, I learned just how quickly one can lose $100 at a $10 table. (about 45 minutes for me last night.)

It's actually quite fun, especially since we're not actually playing with real money.

We're not addicted. I'm going to keep saying that.

No comments: