Monday, May 14, 2007

M-O-U-S-E.

Our trip to Disneyland was so much fun!

We arrived early Friday afternoon, checked into our hotel, ate a little lunch, then walked over to the park. The crowds on Friday weren't bad at all. We waited in line for a maximum of 25 minutes for 2 or 3 rides, but other than that, we usually made it on in 10 minutes of less. We were able to hit most of the big rides (Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Tours) within that first day.

Saturday was a bit more crowded, but still not bad. We started the day by having a "Character Breakfast" in the park. My Mom really wanted a picture with Chip (of Chip and Dale). We were walking around Critter Country, when we realized that Splash Mountain was up and running (it was supposed to be closed) so we made it on without too much of a wait. Later in the afternoon, we went over to Disney's California Adventure. We enjoyed the sites and rides there - most of which we hadn't seen before. The ride for Monsters Inc. was really cute, and I especially LOVED the California Screamin' Roller Coaster! (my Dad and I rode it twice!)

We all managed to stay at the park until 11:45pm Saturday night. A whole lotta Disney fun!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend:


Group shot at the entrance to the park


I love this picture. It's the shot that the park takes as you're plummeting down Splash Mountain. I took a picture of the screen with my camera.


Dad, and Mom with Chip - my Mom's nickname for my Dad is "Chip"


My Dad and Mom on the Roger Rabbit ride in Toon Town!


Me and my Dad - about to be jettisoned off at the beginning of the California Screamin' Roller Coaster!


in front of the Castle at night

No comments: