Thursday, July 13, 2006

Aaand.... we're back!

We had a nice last day in Oahu yesterday. Slept in, ate breakfast, checked out, lounged about, saw a movie (Superman - which I liked more than I expected to, with the exception of Lois Lane's character/actress being WAY too young) lounged at the airport, and took the red-eye home. The flight was great - pretty fast actually. This was the day that I became hooked on Sudoku. (I'm a little late in the game, I know). It's a great way to kill some time.

We got home at 6:00am, got some breakfast, and took a bit of a nap.
The kitties are happy - Noe's been purring all day long.
Marcel is just happy to know that we'll be home to feed him.

The weather in SF looks fantastic for the rest of the week/weekend. It's so nice to come home to a San Francisco Vacation.

No comments: