Friday, September 16, 2005

Houston, We Have LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!

At Last! We've launched the New Adler Gallery Site!

I'm thrilled that it can finally see the light of day. It's been more than 6 months in the making. Most of which was just little tweaks, here and there.

As I've mentioned before, I'm especially proud of the structure of the site, and how it was built. It's very, very cool. All formatting is done in CSS. That was a whole new thing to me a year ago, so I'm very proud of how elaborate the styling is. BTW, this could not have been accomplished without a whole lot of help, time and patience by my extraordinary boyfriend/fiance. He's the bomb, baby. There's also some nifty JavaScript that Dick wrote to do things like the roll-overs and non-refreshing windows.

We're still making changes here and there, and there's still more info/artists to be added. But it was about time that it got out to meet the world.

Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! It's really great Trina!