Monday, July 11, 2005

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....

A GREAT time was had by all.

highlights:
  • The Venetian Hotel
  • Dinner at Delmonico (and did I mention the amazing dessert?)
  • Breakfast at Denny's (yes, that Denny's) the next morning (Grand Slam breakfasts for all!)
  • Having my dress fly up above my head while walking over a vent on the sidewalk (and having the people behind us clap, and say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!")
  • The whole gang learning how to play "Craps" at the Venetian (and winning, then losing, then winning, then losing...)
  • Me, putting in my last quarter into a slot machine, and winning $20! (I later lost $40 at Blackjack)
  • Bloody Marys by the pool. (I swear, mine didn't have as much alcohol as the rest of yours!)
  • Watching Bunny and Mike WIN at Blackjack at the Hilton (sounds like all we did was gamble!)
  • hangin' out with our friends.

That was a ton of fun.
Dick is hooked on Vegas now. (yeah, who didn't know that was going to happen)
Happy Birthday to Mike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great trip! It was the best way I could think of to celebrate the beginning of my fourth decade. Just sorry I missed the flying dress episode! LOL ;-)