Monday, September 13, 2004

Home Sweet Home

We're home! Our flight got took off about an hour late, but we managed to land at 6:00pm. My wonderful Mom picked us up at the airport and drove us home.

We had a nice leisurely morning, and checked out of our hotel at 11:15am. We walked about 5 blocks to the nearest Tube Station, and took the Picadilly Line all the way to Heathrow. It was definately the way to go! No worries about traffic, or slow drivers ;).

We managed to get upgraded to Business Class again - very exciting! The flight went well. I slept for the first hour or so, and stayed awake after that. I thought it might be best, so I can sleep through the night tonight. I watched three movies: "Godsend", "The Stepford Wives" and "Raising Helen". All were fine, but definately not worth paying full price for!

So, that's it for now. I'll post some pictures from our trip over the next couple of days.

No comments: