Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Waiting for FedEx

Our new Litter Robot is supposed to be delivered by FedEx today. According to FedEx's website, it was placed on a vehicle for delivery in SF this morning at 9:19am.

I've been waiting at home for it's delivery all day.

I have a bunch of errands I needed to run. But I just knew that the minute I drove away, the FedEx truck would come knocking at my door.

So I stayed in all day.

I did 3 loads of laundry.

I got some work done.

I cleaned the house.

It's 5:14 pm, and FedEx still hasn't come!
Please come! I really want my package!

Dick will be home around 6:00.
I'm still wearing the sweats that I put on this morning at 9:00am when I was planning to go for a walk (but decided not to, in case I missed the delivery) I didn't even take a shower, for fear of missing the doorbell. I'm am not a very pretty sight at the moment, and I don't even have a new litter box to show for it!

I suppose I could have gone about my business today, and assumed that if I missed the delivery, I could always drive down to the pick up station tonight.

But it's a large, 30 lbs. box, and I just want it delivered!!!

Plus, the kitties are anxious to try our their new litter box.

FedEx Truck! Where are you?

Update

Well, FedEx finally came at 7:40pm. We just finished setting up the new litter box, and introduced both kitties. Here's hoping they figure it out, and use it!

No comments: