Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sorry for the lack of blogs...

wow - it's been days since my last blog. I'll try to not make a habit out of that. Truth is, I wasn't feeling well earlier this week. Just a little bug. Nothing major. Mostly tired - I slept a lot. Not a whole lot to report, which goes along with the lack of blogging.

Lots of stuff happening this weekend, though! Tomorrow, my friend, Willo is coming over to PAINT! Very exciting! Time to break out the easels and acrylics again! Even more exciting (to me, anyhow) is that we're going to go to a Life Drawing Class together on Saturday! I'm psyched. Bought a new pad of newsprint paper yesterday. I'm sure I'll be quite rusty (haven't drawn in about 8 years!), but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. here's my old drawing portfolio. I'll let you know how the whole thing goes.....

No comments: