Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Gina's last morning in SF

Gina and I checked out a bakery in SF that I've known about and have been wanting to try for about two year, yet I had never made it to. Arsicualt Bakery had been named "Best new Bakery in the Country in 2016". Every since then, the tiny bakery has been very popular with long lines.

Since Gina loves pastries so much, I figured it would be the perfect place to bring her. We went around 9:00, and hardly had to wait at all. We ordered their almond chocolate croissant, and well as their basic croissant that they are so famous for.

OMG. This was the best croissant I have had since to the amazing one I had in Paris in October. This one was the easily at least as good, if not better than the Paris one. The almond chocolate croissant was definitely the best I've had of its kind. Our minds were pretty much blown.

Wallace may miss his Auntie Gina even more than I will. She spent several minutes each day giving him a doggie-massage. He was in a blissful, zen state every time. I'm going to to try my best to try to give him daily massages (good for his muscles!) but I doubt I'll be able to do them as well as Gina.

No comments: