Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sam's in Tiburon

Wallace and I drove to Sam's in Tiburon today to meet Dick and his sailing friends for lunch. Dick sent me a message about an hour before from the boat telling me that they were planning to sail to Sam's and dock for lunch and invited me to join them. Sam's has a couple of docks off their restaurant and a beautiful outdoor patio that is dog friendly, so I decided to bring Wallace with me.

We had a great time! We arrived slightly after Dick arrived on the boat, so we didn't get to see them dock, but we were able to walk them back to the boat after lunch to see the boat and watch them take off.

Oh, and Wallace met a little baby girl whose parents asked him to take a photo with. As far as I know, this was the first time Wallace has met a baby. He was really good with her.

I realized as I was driving that I've never driven to Tiburon before. I've only ever walked there from San Francisco. 😉 It was a beautiful day and was nice to drive there on a less busy day without traffic.

No comments: