Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wallace & Kayak at Crissy Field

Wallace and I had a fun afternoon at Crissy Field with Mike and Kayak today. It was only the second time that Wallace has been. I've been a little concerned about bringing him again since the last time he went he went immediately into the Bay (and loved it).

I realized that it's an incredibly special place and that it would be very good to bring him back and see how would do with all the training we've been working on.

Wallace did great! He did go into the water, but just barely, and I (as predicted) only because he was playing with a couple of other dogs who chased a stick into the water. Wallace didn't go very far in (legs and his tummy got wet) and he came out as soon as I called him. Good boy, Wallace!!

It was really nice going with Mike and Kayak. They've been to Crissy Field beach together more than Wallace and I have, so they were a little more familiar with where we should go.

Kayak and Wallace have really learned to play well with each other and get along very well. They aren't BFFs, but they seem to enjoy getting together.

No comments: