Thursday, January 28, 2016

Simple Pleasures

This one's for my Mom...

One of the really nice things about the villa in which we're staying it its proximity to town. We are a short walk to the main strip of Puerto Vallarta, which we didn't see that last time we came. We've walked into town each day (the first day to meet Jason for breakfast, but the next two days to see the town and get in our steps).

We went a bit further out today. I was warming up (but not hot) and I had a craving for some ice cream. Then I thought I wanted a milkshake. Then I realized that what I really wanted was a Cappuccino Blast from Baskin Robbins.

I figured the chance to passing by one here was slim, so I didn't give it another thought. There are plenty of Starbucks here, so most people would have one of their Frappachinos, but I don't drink coffee.

Imagine my delight when I spotted a Baskin Robbins! It was one of those rare moments when you have a very specific craving, come to terms with the fact that you won't be able fulfill it, but then you are surprised to be able to!!

A Cappuccino Blast never tasted so good! :)

No comments: