Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Starbucks Roastery & Tasting Room

We checked out the new (two months old only) Starbucks Roastery and Tasting Room in Downtown Seattle this afternoon. Pretty cool place. It is where they roast some of their specialty coffee, and have some coffee beans that are exclusive for this location. It's a beautiful space, too.

My parents tried a coffee flight, with a choice of three coffees from around the world.

Interesting tidbit (that I liked): they only serve coffee drinks at this location. None of their fancy coffees or drinks, no teas, etc., Only coffee.

They also sold some really beautiful glassybaby drinkers sold exclusively for this store. I was told that they were made specifically for hot drinks (there's an extra layer of white glass) but I also found a tag inside the box stating to only use with cold or warm drinks, and never hot. I was considering getting one until I saw that tag (even though they are $75 each! Eek!). I'm going to email a contact at glassybaby first to find out.












No comments: