Thursday, March 29, 2007

The day I was on the Home Shopping Network

Yes, you read it right. I was on the Home Shopping Network this morning.

Okay, I wasn't physically on the show, but I was on the show via telephone. I was asked to call to give a personal testimony on the featured product.

What was the product? Why, Karen Neuberger Pajamas, of course!

Isn't that hysterical? I received an email about a week back asking if I would be interested in calling in to give a testimonial. They said they were looking for "great customers, like yourself, to speak about the Karen Neuberger brand and your experience with our products".

How did they know that I'm such a fan? It's probably because I placed an order with them over the Holidays, but it's also possible that they may have seen my blog posts here, here, or even here.

I am nothing if not consistent. :)

There was a nice incentive involved, so I figured, "Why Not?". After all, I am a genuine fan of their product, and I've certainly been an advocate of their products to my friends and family over the years. They sent along my contact info to HSN, who then called me with the time and info of when I should call into the program. I had the choice of calling in at midnight last night, or at 7:30 this morning. (I opted for 7:30am.)

So, how did it go? Pretty well, I think. I was only on for a couple of minutes (thankfully). I said pretty much the same things that I've talked about here on my blog: I'm addicted to the brand, it's the only brand of PJs that I wear, and, since I work from home, I tend to wear them all day long. :) How's that for a testimonial?

What a funny way to start the day.


My one-minute of fame.

No comments: